We polled our Facebook friends this week and it sounds like a lot of us are already in the holiday spirit! Many of those who responded have done at least a little holiday decorating, with plans to finish up right after Thanksgiving– and we’re all for it!
We’ve added a ton of new holiday items to the website this season and they’re going fast! If you’re not looking forward to the crowds and the stress of the malls and department stores, we can help.
Here’s just a selection of the darling and unique primitive gifts and accessories you can find on our website.
Here we go…
Christmas tree toppers
Holiday ceramic dishware
Holiday kitchen linens
Holiday table linens
Santa Claus Dolls
Hello and happy almost-Thanksgiving!
We’ve been busy! We’re proud to share our newly redesigned website with you…
On the new site, you’ll find:
- Improved search and navigation
- Sleek new design
- Streamlined shopping cart and checkout to make the whole process much easier
- MORE of all the stuff you love like quilted bedding, kitchen decor and bathroom accessories, window treatments, lighting, and floor coverings like woven rugs and braided rugs and door mats.
Stay tuned for more updates on new items, holiday decor and our annual gift guide!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the new design. Anything we can do to help?
We’re back! As you’re (hopefully!) heading out for a relaxing Independence Day weekend with family and friends, we’re dedicating today’s blog post to some of our favorite patriotic decor, and some fun July 4 Pinterest projects.
Here we go!
Obviously, the first one we have to mention is Patriotic Patch, a darling red, white, and blue patchwork quilted bedding collection.
#2: These great kitchen pieces perfect for a July 4 barbecue.
Patriotic table mat and table cloth
Patriotic patch quilted place mat and blessed nation table runner.
#3: Flag window treatments
Flag bunting valance and flag fishtail swag curtain (10% off while they last!)
#4: Complete the look
Patriot’s Point hooked chair pad.
And head on over to our Pinterest page for some fun July 4-inspired crafts and decor!
Image source: Pinterest
Have a wonderful weekend!
Good morning! This is blog post #6 in a series about home decorating. If you’re just tuning in, we’re doing this series to introduce our new collection of braided jute rugs.
Read our other posts in this series:
Today, our spotlight is on the Kingston collection of rugs…
The Kingston rugs are bursting with red and beige, but there are also some nice subtle tones of sage and black that you can draw out with the right accessories.
And now, here are a few inexpensive and EASY home decorating tips, for when you don’t want to rip out the flooring, but you would like a nice change of pace.
- Switch out your kitchen canisters. Having something fun and new to look at on your countertops each day can help you forget you’d like to install entirely new countertops!
- Replace an old rug with a fun, new rug.
- Buy a funky piece of old furniture at a garage sale and refinish it.
- It’s spring! Throw some fresh-cut flowers in a vase to instantly brighten up the room.
- Replace your pillows. We’ve already written a whole post about pillows, but we’ll mention it again because it’s one of the easiest ways to transform an old piece of furniture into something fun and new.
- Switch out your hardware. You’d be amazed by how completely a kitchen is transformed with just new cabinet and drawer handles.
- Paint your front door a fun color!
Image source: Pinterest
Check out the rest of our new braided jute rug line: Cider Barn, Russet, Timber Trail, Harvest, Coffee, Kingston, Kiliminjaro, Aberdeen, Mustard Seed, Vancouver, and Allentown.
See our entire line of braided rugs and door mats.
Our next post in this series will feature Aberdeen.
What are your cheap and easy home decorating tips?