It’s fall and Halloween decor Friday!
We’re back to share some new (and clearance!) harvest and Halloween decor today. If you’re still looking for just the right finishing touch for your fall tabletop, harvest mantle or country porch, you’ve come to the right place.
Fall Accents – Shop rustic Halloween decor, fall accents and accessories.
LED witch’s boot house
Fall Table Linens – We have all you need for your Thanksgiving table. Napkins, runners, place mats and accessories for a lovely harvest tabletop.
Sunflower Blooms place mats – set of 4
More Sunflower decor here.
Indian Corn table linens
Pumpkin Patch table runner
Primitive Halloween Dolls – We have the best selection of Halloween primitives whether you love ghosts, pumpkins, owls or big fat Halloween cats.
Rex Salvage Mummy
Jinx and Jack Pumpkin Stack
Merlin Salvage Cat doll
Fall and Halloween Clearance – These fall and Halloween decor items have moved to clearance! Save 10%, 25% or more on treasured harvest decor and Halloween favorites.
Edwin Owl – 25% off!
Pumpkin Patch pillow – 22% off!
Burlap Pumpkin Set – 10% off!
Enjoy some of our other recent blog posts:
Online shopping experience improved
Indoor/Outdoor rugs for summer parties
Have a great weekend!
We’re back today with some of our favorite country fall decor tips, and – spoiler alert – not all of them include ornamental gourds. (Although we do love us some ornamental gourds!) If you’re looking for ideas to make your home cozy and ‘harvesty’ (is that a word?) for the Fall, you’ve come to the right place!
Create a cozy sleeping space or reading nook. Bonus points for incorporating autumn shades like rust, gold, brown, orange and red.
- Rugs to warm up those chilly floors. Our wool braided rugs are high quality, soft, and they are known to withstand the most brutal of New England winters…and they look good doing it!
Fun with Fall florals
Whether you’re into burlap, stars, or mixed berries, a floral wreath with fall tones can be the perfect accent for your front door or fireplace mantle.
DIY a harvesty centerpiece (there’s that word ‘harvesty’ again!)
Can we talk about florals some more? Because they make great centerpieces too. A berry taper candle ring in burgundy or cream, coupled with an ivory, burgundy or mustard primitive drip candle will look right at home next to your decorative gourds and faux maple leaves.
Add fall shades to your kitchen
- Dark accent colors like caramel, gold, rust, and orange. (Or if your kitchen already features a lot of dark shades, white pumpkins are all the rage!)
- Fall kitchen accessories like potholders and dish towels
Create a comfy dining space
Consider adding some comfy cushions or chair pads to your dining space, and our Sawmill ceramic dinnerware coordinates nicely with many of our harvest table linens.
Don’t forget the front porch!
- Chrysanthemums! Look for deals at your local farmer’s market or apple orchard. (Anderson Orchard in Mooresville, Indiana has big beautiful mums for about $10 less than than those you’ll find at the local grocery store.) Also: wheat, sunflowers, fountain grass! Throw in some aster and dianthus for a contrasting splash of red and purple.
- Pallet signs. If you don’t have a cri-cut machine, we’ve got you covered.
What are your essential country fall decor items?
More of our blog posts on country Fall decor:
Fall fun on Pinterest
It’s beginning to look a lot like autumn
Our 10 most adored Halloween accessories
We’ve got your pumpkins!
Styling holiday florals